About Vertical Horizons Contracting
Since 2005, Vertical Horizons (VHC) has provided services to cellular carriers throughout the wireless industry. We have been able to create a “Niche” due to us being small enough to provide personal service, extra attention to detail and affordable pricing but large enough to provide the industry’s highest level of professionalism, efficiency and quality. VHC has been the vendor of choice for a broad spectrum of services from site walks all the way to Capital Management.
Cellular Sites Professionally Audited Across the United States
Dollars Recovered from 90+ P&D Locations Across the West Region
Years Awarded Vendor for West Region Formal SOX Audits
- In 12 years, we have audited over 80,000 cell sites across the USA
- In 2010, detailed 1933 sites in 18 states all in 60 business days beating the mandatory FCC deadline
- Conducted business in 48 states which include Alaska and Hawaii
- Awarded vendor for West Region Formal SOX Audits for 5 consecutive years
- Since 2007, we provide contract employees to a top tier operations group within mobility. Services provided include capital management, finance personnel, and project managers.
- Ontegrity preferred vendor nationwide for DC Audits and Commissioning’s
- Currently manage 91 P&D locations across the West Region
- Over 5,110 missing assets/tracked parts have been recovered since we pioneered the process which equates to $13,150,000
- Increased tech efficiencies and holds each technician accountable for field held asset
- Provided training at remote locations to train carrier personnel on policies and procedures, over 274 employees have benefited
- Pioneered a process that enables the carrier to inspect/report EPA compliance matters to Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJ’s) in CA, enabling our customer to exceed regulatory guidelines and minimize fines
- Pioneered a process that enables the carrier to track and grade in house DC audits. We provided training to some 130 technicians on use of battery testing device and reporting the findings. As part of the training, VHC provided grading and coaching to each technician to achieve 100% accuracy on testing/reporting.
- Have grown year after year and in doing so has kept our turnover rate to a minimum by providing a great work environment which in turn keeps highly trained personnel in place